ExploreMyPC is a leading provider in the Web Hosting industry. We are looking for employees that want to grow long term with the company. We are a start up company that is expanding rapidly. We contribute to your success and being happy as a employee.
- Planning and hosting press conferences to announce major news or address crises.
- Preparing press releases, speeches, articles, social media posts, and other materials for public consumption.
- Developing strategies and procedures for working effectively with the media.
- Maintaining good working relationships with media organizations.
- Collaborating with executive management to ensure a cohesive public image.
- Working with various teams to organize and host public events and promotions.
- Speaking directly to the public or media to address questions and represent the organization.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication – please provide samples.
- Strong understanding of the media, including social media.
- Organized and detail-oriented work ethic.
- Ability to travel on short notice.
- Great public speaking and interpersonal skills.
- Successful completion of background check
- HS degree or equivalent;
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in a public relations role
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability and Vet
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting.
ExploreMyPC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
All interested candidates MUST complete the ExploreMyPC on-line application in its entirety. The candidate profile must include all employment history with accurate and complete information prior to submission. Resumes alone will not be accepted as the application, but they may be submitted as supplemental documentation.