We are seeking motivated and excited to learn about developing websites using Dreamweaver, Joomla, and WordPress. Our website design intern will also improve their graphic design skills in combination with website design.
- Work closely with our Development & Design teams on projects for a wide variety of clients
- Explore your creativity and design projects that inspire others
- Follow direction of Development & Design teams, complete tasks
- A true self-starter mentality, with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- A passion for design and the evolution of the interactive user experience.
- A proactive style, with keen attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Website Design and Development
- Digital Illustration and Graphic Design
- Basic Programming Languages
- Familiar with Website Design
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Currently in school or a recent graduate
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Positive attitude and a team player
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. ExploreMyPC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. All interested candidates MUST complete the ExploreMyPC on-line application in its entirety. The candidate profile must include all employment history with accurate and complete information prior to submission. Resumes alone will not be accepted as the application, but they may be submitted as supplemental documentation.