ExploreMyPC is a leading provider in the Web Hosting industry. We are looking for employees that want to grow long term with the company. We are a start up company that is expanding rapidly. We contribute to your success and being happy as a employee.
- As directed, handles and facilitate processing all staff changes, records and maintains employee files at the region level.
- Assists with receiving and screening calls and refers them to appropriate personnel.
- Generates and tracks documentation relating to job descriptions, performance evaluations, monthly/quarterly, annual activity reports.
- Answers general human resources related questions regarding policy, procedures, benefits and record information.
- Coordinates activities related to the recruitment and retention needs of the branch.
- Assists employees by answering questions and serves as liaison with the company’s corporate support staff, such as payroll, benefits, leave management, the Human Resources Employee Service Center, benefit carriers and administrators.
- Completes all required documentation for various HR related information, such as personal action request forms, assist employees with updating their personal information.
- Sets up and maintains personnel files at the region level in order to retrieve employee information for reports and verify employee information.
- Ensures all documentation is completed, processed or submitted for processing, in a timely manner and maintained to meet compliance requirements.
- Provides HR support to employees, branch administrative staff, managers, Branch Directors, area and regional leaders in both Sales and Operations.
- Assists in locating and interpreting policies when questions arise.
- Provides human resources information by maintaining reports such as turnover, service dates, performance appraisals, leave of absence, benefits, etc.
- Provide education & guidance to employees & management regarding company programs and HR policies.
- Assist branches with researching and resolving payroll issues.
- Provides assistance in other Human Resources areas as needed.
- Assists and supports HR management in preparing for training sessions and meetings.
- Participates in HR conference calls and/or meetings as assigned.
- Maintains and promotes positive and professional working relationships with associates and management.
- Special projects.
- Adepts at handling sensitive and confidential situations.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams.
- Ability to become proficient in the use of HR/Payroll systems.
- Demonstrates strong sense of ethics.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of HR programs/issues.
- Ability to present a positive and professional image.
- Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audits.
- Must read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must have good and regular attendance.
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 10-20 %
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of background check
- HS degree or equivalent;
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Basic computer / Math skills
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Professional of Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional of Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred.
- Flexible Schedule
- Yearly Pay Increase
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability and Vet
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting.
ExploreMyPC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
All interested candidates MUST complete the ExploreMyPC on-line application in its entirety. The candidate profile must include all employment history with accurate and complete information prior to submission. Resumes alone will not be accepted as the application, but they may be submitted as supplemental documentation.