ExploreMyPC is a leading provider in the Web Designing industry. We are looking for employees that want to grow long term with the company. We are a start up company that is expanding rapidly. We contribute to your success and being happy as a employee.The Sales Representative will be selling WordPress website design, WordPress website development, and ongoing website maintenance services from this company.
- Increase customer base and develop customer contacts.
- Sell and promote web design services and web hosting to provide maximum exposure of the companies image.
- Manage the entire sales process involved with selling web design services to new clients (prospecting, territory management, meeting scheduling, product demonstrations, objection handling, contract negotiation).
- Develop relationships with individual customers and sell to all types of industries.
- Provides management with complete, current and accurate data on applicable customer activity.
- Demonstrate effectiveness by consistently hitting (and exceeding) monthly, quarterly and yearly objectives.
- Provides input to development of business goals and assess recommendations for new business areas and opportunities.
- Drive penetration into assigned markets through various means including email, telephone.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and discipline to work independently
- Negotiate and close the sale
- Identify customer needs
- Sales, 1 year (Preferred)
- Successful completion of background check
- HS degree or equivalent;
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Basic computer / Math skills
- Minimum 1 years of Cold Calling Business Required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability and Vet
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting.
ExploreMyPC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
All interested candidates MUST complete the ExploreMyPC on-line application in its entirety. The candidate profile must include all employment history with accurate and complete information prior to submission. Resumes alone will not be accepted as the application, but they may be submitted as supplemental documentation.